SpeakApps Free Online Training Course
Take part in SpeakApps Online Course and:
- Learn how to use the SpeakApps Tools which are designed to help students to speak and learn languages online
- Design, create and share learning tasks to facilitate oral language production and interaction for your learning contexts and language(s)
- Participate in an online community where tasks are shared and openly available through the SpeakApps Open Educational Resource (OER)
- Gain a SpeakApps Certificate in Online Oral Language Teaching and Learning
How do I Enroll?
Please use this form to enroll in the course:
Course Details and Information
- Start Date 24th March – End Date 11th April
- All instruction completed in English
- The course is free
- The course will be delivered flexibly online
- Participation will involve up to three hours each week and will include learning activities that you will complete in your own time or as part of a small group.
Week 1 (24/03 – 30/03): Introductions – Get to know each other and use Langblog and Tandem as students
Week 2 (31/03 – 06/04): Langblog – Create tasks for oral production in Langblog, give and receive feedback on colleagues’ tasks
Week 3 (07/04 – 11/04): The OER – Create new tasks/activities for speaking interaction in Tandem using the OER, give and receive feedback on colleagues’ tasks/activities
For Further Information
If you would like SpeakApps to deliver an online training course in other languages please contact use via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.